If you feel that this CVT can be successful, then you can invest in this CVT using the following options:
- Email me as to the amount that you are willing to invest (preferably more than $1,000). We need $50,000 to $60,000, and I need less than $10,000 for personal use and I will value my patents at $10,000 (the amount that I invested and my work easily exceeds $100,000). If the total capital raised is $60,000, then $10,000 will get you 17% equity.
- With the capital raised we will start a company and all my patents become property of the company. If you want, you can start a company (you can call it whatever you want) and you will be credited for your expense and efforts.
- We use about $30,000 to make and test a model. We ask for a quote for a model with the required specification from as many shops that we can find and accept the lowest quote, unless we can all agree on a reason to accept another quote.
- If the model can be mass produced for cheap and performs as required, then it can very likely be the transmission of choice in automobiles, since it will allow cars to perform better and cheaper. In the current competitive market a slight increase in performance and reduction in cost is significant.
- If the model does not perform as expected, you still have partial ownership to all my patents for the CVT as well as all ideas in my patent, since you also have partial ownership to all my future patents for the CVT.
- My patents contain many useful ideas that can be used as building blocks to build a new CVT. I will keep trying to come-up with a successful CVT. And you can also use my patents as you see fit.
- If you are the owner of a small (electric) car company, for which our CVT would be ideal, then you can pay for making and testing a model, in return you get the rights of all my current and future patents for the CVT.
- I will need $10,000 for private use and less then 50% of all profits made of the CVT. Or you can also give me equity in your company.